Base moulding 12x42x3300
- Product category
- Base mouldings
- Thickness × Width
- 12 mm × 42 mm
- 3300 mm
For dry indoor spaces. Sauna and PVC products also for the humid areas in your home.
Preparation of the Installation Work
- Products should be stored indoors in a dry place, protected from rain and sunlight.
- Before installation, stack the products loosely and let them sit for approximately one week to allow their temperature and humidity become level with the surrounding conditions.
- The room temperature and humidity at the installation site should be normal (temperature approx. 20 °C and humidity below 50%).
- We recommend using products from the same production batch to avoid color differences.
DO NOT INSTALL A DEFECTIVE PRODUCT.
ONCE INSTALLED, A PRODUCT IS CONSIDERED APPROVED.
Installing base mouldings
- When securing mouldings or strips to a stone wall, use a mounting adhesive or wall plugs.
- Do not pierce the vapor barrier.
- When using screws to secure the product, you will need to pre-perforate the product to prevent it from cracking.
- Fasten the product every 60 cm.
- Press the product firmly against the mounting surface before securing it.