Panel with end joint
- Product category
- Thickness × Width
- 28 mm × 140 mm
- 3280 mm
E.T’s floorboards are intended for indoor use only.
Preparation of the installation work
- Packages should be stored in a dry place, protected from rain and sunlight.
- The floor is room dry.
- Ready to install.
- The room temperature and humidity at the installation site should be normal (temperature approx. 20 °C and humidity 50%).
- We do not recommend using pine floorboards with underfloor heating.
- Make sure that the supporting structure is even before installation. Maximum distance between supporting structures: 600 mm.
- Use products from the same production batch when working with large surfaces.
- The end joint reduces material waste and makes installation easy.
- Make sure that the lighting is sufficient during installation.
- Secure the floorboards by screwing them at a 45 degree angle from the base of the tongue using e.g. 4.2 x 75 mm Hobau screws. Place the groove against the wall when securing the first floorboard.
- We recommend drilling holes into the very edges and ends of the boards to prevent them from cracking.
- During installation, leave room for an expansion joint between the floorboard and the wall (approx. 10 mm).
DO NOT INSTALL A DEFECTIVE PRODUCT. ONCE INSTALLED, A PRODUCT IS CONSIDERED APPROVED!