Round moulding 15mm (2400 mm)
- Product category
- Round mouldings
- Thickness × Width
- 15 mm × 15 mm
- 2400 mm
For dry indoor spaces.
Preparation of the installation work
- Products should be stored indoors in a dry place, protected from rain and sunlight.
- Before installation, stack the products loosely and let them sit for approximately one week to allow their temperature and humidity become level with the surrounding conditions.
- The room temperature and humidity at the installation site should be normal (temperature approx. 20 °C and humidity below 50%).
Installing round mouldings
- Make sure that the lighting is sufficient during installation.
- Depending on the installation location, secure the mouldings or strips using a finish nailer, mounting adhesive or screws.
- When using screws to secure the product, you will need to pre-perforate the product to prevent it from cracking.
- Fasten the product every 60 cm.
- Press the product firmly against the mounting surface before securing it.
DO NOT INSTALL A DEFECTIVE PRODUCT. ONCE INSTALLED, A PRODUCT IS CONSIDERED APPROVED.